Recipe : Ceviche of sea bream with shallots, fleshy tomatoes and coriander
- 400g bream
- 4 small shallots
- 5 large fleshy tomatoes
- 4 large lemons
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Fleur de sel
- 1 red chilli
- Cut the sea bream into small strips, having previously removed the skin and bones.
- Squeeze the lemons in a bowl and add a teaspoon of fleur de sel.
- Marinate the fish in this mixture and let stand in refregerator at least 6 hours.
- Spend the blender 3 tomatoes, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1/2 hot pepper (optional) and fleur de sel depending on the taste.
- Add the mixture to the bowl of marinated fish.
- Cut the shallots into very thin slices and wash 3 times with pure water.
- Chop coriander, and cut the last two tomatoes into small cubes.
- Mix toegether and correct the salt.
Serve on a soup plate with a drizzle of olive oil.