Before your consultation
Once you confirm your appointment, either by phone or directly through the online reservation platform, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with all the necessary information (questionnaire to be completed and laboratory test information and prescriptions).
Before the first consultation, you will receive a questionnaire of 25 pages to be completed and sent back to us as soon as possible prior to your appointment, so that we can include it in your medical file. After each consultation, you will receive a follow-up questionnaire you will need to complete for your next appointment.
2/ Blood tests analysis
After the first consultations, and one month prior to any other consultation, you will be requested to do a blood test. The one month delay enables us to receive your complete results, as these are an important factor for your consultation.
3/ 24h urine analysis
Prior to your first consultation,we will ask you to collect your urine during 24 hours. You will need to bring with you this collect to your first appointment.
Detailed information about these tests will be sent to you once your appointment has been confirmed either by e-mail or through the online reservation platform.
Some of these additional tests could be important for your diagnosis and can be done at the clinic. However, please come at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment, so that we have time to perform the test:
- Oligoscan: measures the level of minerals and heavy metals in your tissues (75€)
- Cardiohealth: measures the biological age of your arteries (150€).
You could then evolve towards additional tests / treatments on the advice of your doctor:
- Hormone Mesotherapy: local injection of bio-identical hormones and vasodilators aiming at reversing the aging process;
- Florascan : measures bacteria and other germs in the intestines (intestinal flora);
- Genetic diagnosis: detects diseases to which you might be genetically predisposed ;
- Amino acids: measures the level of amino acids you can assimilate.
In case you decide to use a different laboratory, thank you to make sure to come to the consultation with your complete laboratory results (whether blood or urine).
For more information on the laboratory test and the cost, thank you to contact them directly.